Annual General Meeting
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the AGM held on 26 October 2020.
3. Matters arising.
4. Honorary Chair’s Report.
5. Honorary Treasurer’s Report.
6. Membership Secretary’s Report.
7. Club Team Manager’s Report.
8. Coaching Coordinator’s Report.
9. Junior Section Representative’s Report.
10. Communication Officer’s Report.
11. Social Secretary’s Report.
12. Handicap Organiser’s Report.
13 Triathlon Representative’s Report.
14. Welfare Officer’s Report.
16. Election of Officers for 2021/22
17. Motions: Constitution Changes and Others.
The Committee has submitted the following proposal which has the same terms that were agreed at the last AGM:
The committee propose that the Membership Fee applicable for the period 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2023 should remain the same as for the year ending 31 March 2022 ie Senior Full Membership £110, Students £50, Under 21s £50, Junior Members £50, Swimming Only Members £50, Social Members £25. As agreed at last year’s AGM the committee will have the authority to vary these amounts by 5% in either direction. If this is not possible due to exceptional circumstances a Special General Meeting will be arranged to determine acceptable Membership fee rates.
18. Any Other Business.
We have uploaded all of the section reports online for download. Please click the link below to access them. If you have any questions on the above please contact Robert Pick, club secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org